WHAT IS SOCIAL TEACHING OF THE CHURCH
- An authoritative Catholic Church teaching on social, political and economic issues.
- It is informed by Gospel values and the lived experience of Christian reflection.
- It analyses that lived experience of Christian reflection from different historical, political and social contexts.
- It provides principles for reflection, criteria for judgment and guidelines for action.
- Thus, it enables us in our struggle to live our faith in justice and peace.
PRINCIPLES OF STC